Audio

Friday 11 July 2014

Stage Two begins

"One stage of your journey is over, another begins." - Gandalf, from the Two Towers film

That's precisely how I'm feeling at the moment...


I've just completed the first stage of principal composing for the Silmarillion Symphony. 


Just this week I realized two of the themes I had for Feanor (if you don't know who or what Feanor is, read the previous blog here) were just not up to snuff. Cue two new themes in the past four days. 


Now onto editing and some live tracking. As exhausted as I am from all this, I wouldn't have it any other way. I find creating to be the best kind of work. I'll be hitting up the beach for a few days, then I plan on getting the kickstarter campaign under way. 


To give an idea of what that is - it's basically a pre-order campaign to raise money for mixing, mastering and duplication costs. I'll be doing the kickstarter as well as putting a little Paypal pre-order button on the blog. 


If you would like to sample some of the work, click here and bear in mind that after mixing is finished, the sound will be greatly improved.


Cheers!


Aaron




No comments:

Post a Comment