Audio

Thursday 24 July 2014

Project Update and Kickstarter Brainstorm

Just wanted to give you all an update on the symphony.

The editing process is humming along. I've started distributing parts out to musicians and recording will start soon. Hopefully we'll have a video of that when it happens.

I'm still working on the kickstarter campaign. I know the amount I need to come up with ($7000) but I'd like some feedback from you, my readers - what kind of rewards would you like for donating to the project? I've only come up with a couple and would love to know what YOU would like.

You can comment below, via Facebook or whatever media you prefer to use.

I would really appreciate if you'd share this post around. You never know with these things who in your personal circle of friends may have an interest in backing a project like mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment