Audio

Friday 23 June 2017

One for the books

This month I've been really encouraged with the response to the Symphony. I still have a few special edition packs in stock too, so get yours soon!

Also, I was able to order more postcards as well. I'm looking at attending some comic con type of events in the future so keeps your eyes peeled for that. I'm looking forwards to making some new friends and getting the word out to more people. Head over to the Facebook page to check out some of the new postcard designs and some other memorabilia.

I was really excited to receive my copies of 'Erebor' from my friends at Inda-gefahrten the other day. It's a beautiful magazine and the interview is so nicely done.

I'm greatly looking forward to completing some new music this year. Much to be excited about.

No comments:

Post a Comment