Audio

Saturday 30 April 2016

Excitement!

Greetings to all.

I've been mulling over what to write for this post. Alas, I have nothing much to share. I had hoped to share a few thoughts on concepts in Tolkien applicable to our current events, but that will have to wait.

The short film I'm scoring (Lego Silmarillion) is coming along nicely. I'm really looking forward to the final result later this year. I'm going to be able to have some live players involved in the final recording. (Ok it's me playing cello and horn but that counts!) You can see some behind the scenes footage by clicking here and you can see me talking about the scoring process for the film below.


I should be able to produce another video soon, and hopefully some new clips of the string and piano piece I've been working on for The House of Hurin.

Peace,
Aaron


No comments:

Post a Comment