Audio

Friday 8 January 2016

A new year with new news!

Welcome to 2016. I'm happy to have you join me on my continuing journey with The Silmarillion Symphony. Here's a couple big things I'm working on this year:


Lego The Silmarillion

In August of last year, I signed on with The Guildmaster Studio to score their stop motion short film Beren and Luthien. The project has since morphed from a single movie project, into 3 short films. Filming is beginning shortly. Release date TBD. I have a short video below of my journey as the composer.



The Silmarillion Symphony, Part 2

This one's been a long time coming, and it's a project I'm really looking forward to. My previous album "The Deeps of Time" left off around the time when the Noldor leave Valinor. Part 2 will include pieces from there to the end of Beren and Luthien.


I'm really looking forward to this exciting year of Middle-Earth themed magic. I hope that you'll follow along. I'd love if you'd purchase my first album - it's a great support to me and the project! It is available here to be purchased. 

Best wishes,
Aaron



No comments:

Post a Comment