Audio

Thursday 24 December 2015

A very Merry Christmas!

A very Merry Christmas to all!

I want to say thank you to all of you who've kept up with the Silmarillion Symphony journey. I'm amazed that it's been almost two years of working on this.

As a gift to you, and indeed a show of gratitude, I have recorded a Christmas album. You can listen via soundcloud (https://soundcloud.com/aarondunnbassist/sets/the-christmas-album) or you can download the album from silmarillionsymphony.bandcamp.com.

Stay posted in the coming weeks and month - there's exciting news to come. I should have a video up about a youtube film I'm composing for around New Year's Eve. This film has a great deal of music that will be featuring in The Silmarillion Symphony's second release.

Merry Christmas, and don't forget to go grab the Christmas Album while it's in season!

Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment