Audio

Thursday 28 August 2014

News and updates

I've been arranging scores the past week or so, preparing for recording, which is happening in the new couple weeks. I'm excited. The compositions are going to sound awesome with the instruments that are being recorded. I'll be taking some pictures, maybe a video or two. All in all, I'm just really excited to see the project coming together so nicely - and on schedule for the October release.

I'm still running a kickstarter for the project. If any of you lovely people on the blog can share this link around that'd be fantastic. Any awareness generated by the kickstarter will be really helpful to me. If you'd like to donate, so be it - I'm extraordinarily blessed by it!

Thank you to all who've donated so far!

Aaron


No comments:

Post a Comment