Audio

Friday 29 September 2017

A little bit of everything

As I am preparing for ComicCon, I've had a few other creative inspirations along the way. I have begun work on a 5th work. This is early days, but the ideas are fairly sound. Who knows what will come of this.

I am also pleased to see that my friend Dr. Julian Eilmann's book J.R.R. Tolkien - Romaticist and Poet is now available in English. I'll be looking forward to it's availability in North America.

I also am continually amazed at the work coming from The Guildmaster Studio. Beren and Luthien is almost fully animated and the scoring process has been a blast. This whole film has been an amazing experience, of which I am very excited to share when the film is released.

Cycling back to ComicCon, I have received new print materials as well as my sign. This is all new for me, so it's very exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment