Audio

Sunday 27 November 2016

This week's update.

These past few weeks have been obscenely busy. This is my five minutes or so to collect my thoughts and reflect on the work that's been happening on The Fall of Fingolfin.

Mixing is full swing now. Last album I was able to have an engineer friend take care of the mix down process and I was very pleased with the results. This time around, I'm mixing the album and enjoying it immensely. It's been s great experience and I've learned much.

Also, being that Black Friday weekend is almost gone, I figured I'd mention that Ep. 1: The Deeps of Time is on sale. Both digital and cd versions are included in the promotion. To take advantage of this promotion click here!

I am greatly anticipating the next album and you hearing it!

Best regards,
Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment