Audio

Friday 2 September 2016

Speeding up

This week has been extremely busy. My week started out with major orchestration work on the new album. The strings are going to sound fantastic. And I've been working on the recording room in my home as well. This new album is going to have a lot to offer. And all of it is being orchestrated to be playable by small-medium sized orchestras. One piece is even written for an octet.

I also had the chance to listen to some work from last year - all trailer styled pieces. Might have more to say on that later.

I'll be looking at getting the Patreon page up and running again in the next two weeks. Looking forward to interacting with some of you there. By all means, if you're able to donate, that's always appreciated. If not, sharing these posts and other fundraising links is always helpful to me.

Also this week, I finalized a deal to license The Deeps of Time to a video game mod for Crusader Kings 2. If you're into gaming at all, you won't want to miss this mod - it's Silmarillion themed.

Keep your eyes peeled. There's more good news on the way soon!
Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment