Audio

Wednesday 8 October 2014

2 weeks before mixing and...

Thank goodness the editing is almost complete.

It's been fun. I'm finding myself writing continually even during edits. I've actually written two more pieces in the last couple weeks. I'm also trying to figure out how to gig this album and perform it live. Anyone have any thoughts?

Anyhow, the editing is right on time. I can't wait to show you the finished product in just a few weeks. Speaking of which - you can pre-order it today from this blog or our newly updated webpage www.silmarillionsymphony.com. Both hard copies and digital download are available.

Once edits are complete, I'll post some new clips for your enjoyment.

Share this!

P.S. - Music teachers! I have scores that will be complete by the end of the year. Please don't hesitate to contact me about them, and also about getting a teacher's deal on hard copies of the album!

No comments:

Post a Comment